Saturday 9 April 2016

Pattern Love and a Onesie

Morning,

I'm sharing two cards with you today.  The first has been made using the NEW Pierced ovals available at Noor Design UK.  As well as matching the embossing folders and the Gilded Oval they can be used to make a quick and stylish easel card as well as using the smaller dies to make a bow, as shown on the right of the card.

The Image is called "Pattern Love" and is a rubber stamp by Saturated Canary again available at Noor Design UK, links at the bottom.  Pattern Love was coloured with distress inks.


I used the Gilded Labels as the stopper at the bottom of the card and added a sentiment from the "Just Because" set of sentiment stamps.  Again another new release.


All flowers have had a dusting of gesso.



Here's the bow that took seconds to make using the smallest oval which is great as you also get that stitched edge.


Here's a side view so you can see the profession look at the back how the half oval cut the shape.


Here's my second card today.   I made a baby card using the Dutch Doobadoo Onesie template.  The papers are from the Tiny Miracles 6x6 paper pad due back into stock next week at Noor Design UK.


This is the back, I didn't want to waste those beautiful papers.


I used the Dutch Doobadoo Paper art for the baby clothes and sentiment.


I used the leaf from the strawberry die.  I added a Tiny Miracles button, due back into stock early next week also.



Have a good weekend.

Tracy x



1 comment:

a Seeker of the TRUTH said...

This card is stunning, adorable and truly inspirational.
julie