Wednesday 1 April 2015

Anything Goes at Noor Design UK

Hello Everyone,

Well how about me, 3 days and 3 cards all in a row, lol.  Today is challenge day at Noor Design UK.  We have a really easy theme of "Anything Goes" and a surprise prize from the Noor Design UK Store and a £10 Gift Voucher to The Ribbon Girl Store, so hope to see you all entering :)

Sooooo, what did I make... ummmm something different for me.  I used the Dutch Doobadoo Mask Art Diamond Stencil, did you know that as well as using these with distress inks, sprays and my ultimate favourite structure past, you can use them to emboss.... so I did for the base.


I have used the French Lily border and doesn't this emboss beautifully.

Taking centre stage is the Sending Love Heart and Heart with Wings Dies and the two little Doves in the centre of this.


At the top right I have added the Wedding Text Die, for this card I didn't use the background that it comes with, but to have the choice is just fabulous.




I have added two of my favourtie vintage flourish leaves to the floral arrangement.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

Tamara said...

This one is really precious!
Hugs, t.

Carole Pollard said...

I always think white on white is so elegant and this masterpiece its fabulous. I love the gorgeous flowers and stunning dies just perfection love and hugs Carole x

Hellma said...

Just love this card.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love the embossed look. And in answer to your lovely comment onmy Blog (thanks for those) oh yes, that cake slice box template from Dutch Doobadoo worked a treat! It is so addictive and so easy to assemble. Love it! Thanks for that too. Judy x

Barbara GR said...

Absolutely gorgeous and elegant wedding card!!!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Unknown said...

Amazing card! Lots of white, but all the different textures make each detail stand out. I love all embelishments!
Cheers, Maya S. | Spring Cleaning Ealing

Unknown said...

Striking wedding card; WOW is always so elegant.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts