Monday 1 September 2014

Wings

Morning Everyone, it's Monday so soon and time for the new Live and Love Challenge which this month is "Wings".  I chose to stamp my little Angel image from the Stempleglede Vintage Christmas Stamp Set.  I have also included a Resin Angel sat on the lace on the right hand side.  The papers are from Pion's latest release "Days of Winter", links at the bottom.


 

Here's a closer view of the Prima Resin Angel and also the Stamped Stempleglede image.  You can also just see on the right some script text, embossed in white.  This was from the Stempleglede Postcard from Paris Rubber Stamp Set.



I have done a small flower arrangement including the daisy with one of the new wooden buttons placed in the centre, some flower spray, pearl stamen in ivory and just out of sight some pine cones. I also draped some silver pearl string.  This is the new type in store and is quite rigid and therefore easy to put where you want it to stay.



I have used 3 types of lace, oops. Lace Madame de Pompadour, Sophie and Rhinestones Lace.

I also dotted a few of the wooden stars and added a little gesso.


I also added a little snow tex to the Holly Leaves.


I will be back this evening with the New Little Darlings Saturated Canary Blog Hop, so see you later.

Hugs Tracy x




Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

This is just amazing I'll have to look at it another few times to take it all in its just so special love and hugs Carole x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Tracy this is jaw dropping beautiful, I have always been in awe of your design talents and this is spectacular, stunning card.
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

I'm glad it worked out in the end with the stamp. It certainly turned out to be a stunning card; you know, I love this blue...(and yeah I've noticed the vintage buttons are just the right size to colour the orange chrysanth dots, LOL).

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts